Josh Zeron, MA, LPCC
Josh brings a calm, steady, and inquisitive presence to his work with you. Josh believes that the greatest joy in life is to know and be known. Toward this ideal he strives to help others deepen their self-understanding and develop the skills to communicate effectively. Through this process an authentic identity can be built, and Josh’s goal is to help this become the primary sense of self.
Josh moved to Minnesota in 2013 after earning a Master’s of Professional Counselling degree from Richmont Gradate University in Atlanta. Since then he has had the privilege to work in several distinct areas of within the field and has developed a wealth of experience with community mental health. He began focusing on providing therapeutic services in early 2017 and has continued to expand his knowledge and experience since then.
Josh has a passion for helping people improve their quality of life and develop the skills required to have meaningful and lasting relationships. He has a desire to assist couples in deepening the bond they share through increased communication, practical methods of meeting needs, and promoting holistic love. Josh is passionate about many issues and works well with:
- Young adults struggling with identity
- Male identity formation
- Relationship enrichment
- Communication issues
- Sexual concerns and enrichment
- Navigation of community services
- Non-traditional relationships: polyamory, swinging, kink dynamics, etc.
- Religious or spiritual integration
Josh enjoys working with individuals and couples aged 15 and older including gender, sexual, and romantic minorities. Josh also offers multiple therapy groups to provide additional opportunities for learning and support. For more information regarding group availability, please contact Josh directly.
Education, Trainings and Affiliations:
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Minnesota Board (License #1688)
- Master of Arts, Professional Counseling, Richmont Graduate University
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Cedarville University
- Member, Minnesota Counseling Association