Karin Carver-Regan, MA LMFT
Karin brings humor, compassion, and respect to her work with you in order to create a safe place where healing and growth can occur. She believes in addressing the whole person and in working collaboratively in order to create a unique therapeutic experience. Karin brings 20+ years of experience to help you as an individual heal, grow, and find inner peace.
Karin is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and trained in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR). Karin works with children, adolescents, adults, couples and families. Some areas of special interest and expertise include depression, anxiety, self-esteem, relationship conflicts as well as divorce/separation and supporting the family unit through that transition. Karin believes in the power of change and how impactful it can be. She uses humor and a positive attitude to assist her clients to work through these obstacles.
Education, Trainings, and Affiliations:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Minnesota Board (#3176)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR) Trained
- Member; Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing International Association (EMDRIA)
- Member; MAMFT-MN Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Member; AAMFT-American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Marriage and Family Therapy; St. Mary’s University of MN
- Master of Arts; Counseling Psychology; St. Mary’s University of MN
- Bachelor of Arts; Psychology; St. Cloud State University