Sheena O’Brien, MA LP
Sheena brings hope, honesty, and humor to her work with you. She believes that a client-focused, strength-based, cognitive behavioral approach best supports change.
Sheena is a Licensed Psychologist who works with those struggling with anxiety or depression. She specializes in life transitions such as relocating, career change, and relationship struggles as well as assisting young adults with transitions such as change in employment, college, and housing. She understands that leaving a partner or community can be painful and isolating and has found that by creating a supportive environment for her clients, they can find positive solutions to life’s problems.
After obtaining a Master of Arts degree in 1997, plus many years of mental health experience, she has found her time in private practice to be filled with hope, joy, and happiness.
Sheena has experience counseling adolescents and adults in a variety of settings. She is happy to provide individual, couple’s, and family therapy.
Sheena is a Minnesota Behavioral Health Board Approved Supervisor for LPC and LPCC licensure supervision. She provides individual and group supervision for those working towards this track. Supervision is scheduled according to supervisee needs and availability of the supervisor. Contact Sheena for more information.
In addition to weekend programs for couples, there are options for premarital counseling for individual couples:
Two Session Premarital Package, $300
• (2) 50-minute counseling sessions
• Focus on Communication and Conflict Resolution
Four Session Premarital Package, $500
• (4) 50-minute counseling sessions
• Your PREPARE/ENRICH Premarital Inventory with a Take-Home Couples Report
• Focus on Communication, Finances and Conflict Resolution
Six Session Premarital Package, $660
• (6) 50-minute counseling sessions
• Your PREPARE/ENRICH Premarital Inventory with a Take-Home Couples Report.
• Focus on Communication, Finances, Conflict Resolution, Sex/Affection, Family/Friends, Children/Parenting, and Marriage Expectations
Education, Trainings and Affiliations:
- State of Minnesota Board of Psychology Licensed Psychologist LP 5125
- Member, American Psychological Association
- Member, Minnesota Women in Psychology
- Master of Arts, Psychology and Counseling Services, Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota, School of Graduate Studies
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, University of Wisconsin – River Falls
Send Sheena a Message
Email directly at email@example.com
If you are interested in beginning services with Sheena, please contact her directly before using our online scheduling system.